Saturday, August 18, 2012

Mary's Birthday!


Just thought, I’d wish my wonderful older sister a happy 28th Birthday.  We are off to the Maryland Crab Festival at the national harbor today.  I’m lucky to have such a wonderful older sister in my life!

Also…for the most exciting update thus far, I just received this email from Maggie:

“The kids heard that you're a wrestler and THEY ARE SOOO EXCITED for
you to teach them!

They're already calling you John Cena. So funny.”

For those of you who don’t know, John Cena is one of the biggest names in World Wrestling Entertainment.  While that is not the type of wrestling I did in HS and College and I might not be exactly like John Cena, I am quite excited that the kids are excited!  Can't believe less than one month left, in my spare time I actually created this little countdown to my flight ... Countdown to Nepal! T-minus 29 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment